- It features a component-based framework which makes it easy to create interactive UIs. Developers who have experience with frameworks like React and Elm should feel quite at home when using Yew.
- It achieves great performance by minimizing DOM API calls and by helping developers to easily offload processing to background threads using web workers.
- You can report bugs and discuss features on the GitHub issues page
- We love pull requests. Check out the good first issues if you'd like to help out!
- Our Discord chat is very active and is a great place to ask questions
Click the link below to learn how to build your first Yew app and learn from community-built example projects
This project is built on cutting edge technology and is great for developers who like to develop the foundational projects of tomorrow. We think that the speed and reliability of the technologies on which Yew is built are set to become the standard for fast and resilient web applications of the future.
Rust is blazing fast and reliable with its rich type system and ownership model. It has a tough learning curve but is well worth the effort. Rust has been voted the most loved programming language in Stack Overflow's Developer Survey five years in a row: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
We love to share ideas with other projects and believe we can all help each other reach the full potential of this exciting new technology. If you're not into Yew, you might like the following projects: